What is your secret of beauty?

Or what you do to look good. 😁

Share your secrets of being healthy and beautiful.

I use to drink lots of water.
Drinking water can clear up your skin and healthy glow after drinking water.Drinking a healthy amount of water can have good effects on your skin.Again it is very helps to regulate body temperature.

Share your views and make others beautiful . 😛

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Here are my tips for the secret of beauty:

1.Dont think about the mistakes which you have done in the past and worry wasting your time in the present.When you start worrying about them you feel depressed and unhappy.
    Be happy and make others happy always.Enjoy the present moment😀
    2.Exercise regularly,doing yoga and meditation keeps you healthy😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    praveena211
    Here are my tips for the secret of beauty:

2.Exercise regularly,doing yoga and meditation keeps you healthy😀
    So, you do yoga regularly?
    Then Why don't you start a thread to teach yoga on CE 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    Ha Ha I learnt some basics in yoga during my school days!I dont know much about it!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Eat healthy, organic vegan food & use only natural products whenever possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It had been an old idea and we're seriously talking about implementing it. The most common problem faced by many engineering candidates is that they are totally unprepared for...
Happy christmas Week . May this festival bring you ray of hopes and happiness to your lives. Wish you peace😀
Can anyone tell me what is screen editor and why it is use for. I have to create some tabs(screens) names using screen editor. How can it be useful ?
I have just joined One big IT company and my project revovles around servers. for accessing our server we have to enter passcode every time. beacuse firewall do not allow...
I just figured out how to format a pen drive on a Mac. I hope this will be of help to all the newbies with Mac. 😀 1. Plug the...