CE Mock Interviews For CEans

CEans,

It had been an old idea and we're seriously talking about implementing it. The most common problem faced by many engineering candidates is that they are totally unprepared for the campus recruitment interviews.

We are planning to setup mock interviews for all our CEans. CEans will have a chance to appear for 'mock interview' conducted by experienced seniors who actually conduct interviews for their own companies.

The CEans will then be shared a feedback about their performance and also given personalized improvement tips.

We plan to have a fee for each Interview and it's going to be available exclusively to all the CEans.

Share your feedback.

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Great idea Biggy...This surely helpful for the freshers.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Superb idea Biggie!This will be really beneficial one for the CEans who attend the campus interviews!I'm sure that they can improve their performance😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice idea biggie 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Considering that we all are geographically separated, we're planning to have telephonic interviews. The interviewers will call you at specific time and ask questions. We're getting in touch with experienced interviewers. Will keep you updated.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Idea, As we have some CEans with good experience.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Superb Idea, As we have some CEans with good experience.
    Thanks. Yes, the interviewers will be conducted by CEans and others. We'll try to share the complete profile of the Interviewers with you before we do the Interview. We're currently talking with IITans, ISB grads and top IT company managers to join us in this activity.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    that's an awesome thing 😁 it'll surely help all the final year students 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome Idea!!
  • annamalai03
    annamalai03
    Nice idea, It will really help students like me
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice idea!!

And I think IITans and ISB grads will surely help and their way of interviewing is also very important as this is for freshers.
  • makru921
    makru921
    Excellent venture biggie. This will sure help increase CE's popularity, as well as help a lot of aspiring engineers..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the support folks. It'll take us some time to organize this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy christmas Week . May this festival bring you ray of hopes and happiness to your lives. Wish you peace😀
Can anyone tell me what is screen editor and why it is use for. I have to create some tabs(screens) names using screen editor. How can it be useful ?
I have just joined One big IT company and my project revovles around servers. for accessing our server we have to enter passcode every time. beacuse firewall do not allow...
I just figured out how to format a pen drive on a Mac. I hope this will be of help to all the newbies with Mac. 😀 1. Plug the...
Good Computer Software deals with Complete Software Services & advanced technologies. Here you find advance software development solutions & technologies.Join Software Solution Companies- Advance Software Development Technologies for latest software...