What is the program to compile NesC?

hi every body,
I want ur help engineers
I want to ask what is the program to compile NesC and from where can I download it?
And what about TinyOS?
Can U help me please?
Thank U very much
Best regards

Replies

• debu
    debu
    @engtota: I don't know much about wireless sensor nodes, but a simple google reveals that nesC is compiled using nescc (the nesC Compiler) which is open source and available nesC compiler download | SourceForge.net.

Regards,

Debu 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the month July 2009 is... 😁CEan - Godfather😁 ​ CEan Godfather aka Er. Harshad Italiya is one of the seasoned members of CrazyEngineers, actively involved in...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/27599-cean-month-july-09-a.html Discussions in this thread -
Hello .. I'm searching for an innovative patentable idea in instrumentation / ece for a paper presentation and a project.. I'm searching for a wright guide too..:sshhh: doesn't matter how...
hi friends, i am having problem in installing windows xp when i boot my cd it starts the setup and after that it copies all the files and than computer...
cud anyone help abt joining embedded course in CDAC Chennai. please give information abt placements,faculty and facility..