What is The Procedure Of Recruitment Of firms like samsung, LG, Videocon, Panasonic?

How does the firms such as samsung, LG, videocon, recruit? Since i've been able to appear in any of their recruitment process so i want to know the procedure to approach them.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    For samsung, visit their website and apply for the position in online. #-Link-Snipped-#

For LG, send your CV either by post or email. #-Link-Snipped-#

For videocon, there is no current job openings for engineers. Keep visiting this section to know about the current job openings- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all... I am Vikas doing Civil Engineering from Indus International University Una(H.P.). I have completed my 2nd year.
Hi, I recently completed my Bachelors degree.(June 2012) B.Tech in Computer Science. Up until the second year of my engineering, I was a below average student. But, afterwards, I started...
Yes you can use ur Keyboard as a Mousewhen ur mouse is down or Emergency You all have to do: Press Shift+Alt+Numlock from ur Keyboard Press Yes on the window...
Hi friends...
Does anyone have information on how to design an orifice plate given the differential pressures?