What is the packets send by the user

When we connect to any network through Wi-Fi or through LAN or through bluetooth network , in all the network we see that there are some data packets sent and some data packets recieved when we open the status of the network connection.
I understand the data packets recieved through the network but what is the data packets send by the user.
And if the connection is fast then the data packets send is lesser than the data packets recieved but if the net connection is slow than the data packets send will be greater than the data packets recieved. Why ??

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    did you consider the packet loss ? when you say a slow network - the packets time to live (TTL) might expire before the packet reaches the user, hence the source ends up sending more
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    packets which expires before reaching the user is the packets recieved which gets expired but what is packets send and why it is less in slow connections. Which packet did the user send to the server
    ?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I understand the data packets received through the network but what is the data packets send by the user.
    These are TCP/IP packets which user send ,this is base for any communication using internet.If you know java then i can send you program through which you will see live everything

And if the connection is fast then the data packets send is lesser than the data packets recieved but if the net connection is slow than the data packets send will be greater than the data packets recieved.
    here Durga is right
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Ya sure goyal, you can send that java program.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ok i will mail you ,but i will suggest you to keep watching my new thread

"Live demonstration of packets "

Ceans will try to clarify all the doubts regarding packets
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    ok surely i will watch "Live demonstration of packets "

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is resonant induction ? How it is related with wireless energy transfer ??
hi I have decided to do M.tech and i will be writing gate mechanical.So provide me with the list of best colleges and courses which are best.........๐Ÿ˜.............
Guys i hope you must be aware of a subject named "computer network" that you will or had learned during your course,here you must had learned about various packets such...
Dear All, A basic doubt which I came across is regarding the mail storage's of common mailboxes. gmail or yahoomails are giving a greater scope of GB's of storage to...
hello guys.. i am btech fresher(2010 passout),computer science. i am from small place n there in no placement in our college this time.now i have option of walkins. so i...