What is the difference between 'Hard Break' and 'Soft Break' in MS Word?

😁CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTWEEN "HARD BREAK" N "SOFT BREAK" IN MS-WORD...........😕 I'M CRAZY ABOUT IT????????????? PLEAEEEEEEEESE..............

Replies

• DEP
    DEP
    gupta_lko
    😁CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTWEEN "HARD BREAK" N "SOFT BREAK" IN MS-WORD...........😕 I'M CRAZY ABOUT IT????????????? PLEAEEEEEEEESE..............

no idea !! Answer the question if you know it.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Are you by any chance referring to Page Break? I am not so sure about this, but I think its this ...

Soft Break - When you press (Enter/Return) key. It goes to the next line.

Hard Break - When you press (CTRL + Enter/Return) key combo. It goes to the next page irrespective of where you are on the previous page.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey _k when do u upgrade a guy from newbie to value adder and a regular and such stuff?? pls inform me about ur criteria...haha
hey CEans, i have recently got a new Seagate 160GB hdd and 512MB RAM. Am loving my PC these days but there is a little trouble. At the time of...
Read Carefully ... Some may apply to you ... The first 90% of project takes 10% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time. If...
hello i am sanjayhande interested in independent automatic bio gas system which can generate maximum methane in minimum time. if anyone have any info pl contact me😒
Friends, On 26th of November, CE will complete two years of existence on the Internet! Frankly speaking, I had no clue we'd grow to 5k+ members ( we have never...