What is the current situation of electric vehicles in Indonesia?

According to foreign media reports, Indonesia's Deputy Minister of industry said on Jan. 29 local time that Indonesia's new electric vehicle policy will be finalized, and the future government will provide financial incentives to foreign automobile manufacturers. In addition, the Indonesian government plans to provide tax breaks and exemptions to battery manufacturers in order to create a central image of lithium batteries.

Harjanto, Deputy Minister of industry in Indonesia, said: "Our goal is to have 20% of all vehicles produced in Indonesia as electric vehicles by 2025." He also mentioned that he had discussions with Japanese and Korean automakers.

How many electric cars do Indonesia have at present? What is the import volume of electric vehicle parts?

Replies

• Jasmine SA
    Jasmine SA

I haven't dared to take my electric out on a long drive yet. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you know its genuine please share the details.. 
Hi,I have total experience in Asp.net i.e. 10 years. I am trying to learn angular now these days. I want to ask that how much years i can survive in...
Hey while searching a lot i found that it will take about 25-30 minute for system restoration .Can anyone have any idea on this or Let me thought with proper...
I am a Computer Science undergraduate and pursuing masters in bioinformatics so what topic can i choose for my major project in bioinformatics??
This should be so simple, but I can't find it. Just asking if there's any way to change the default font in Slack? I searched the web client as well...