What is sonic velocity ?

sir, I want to know " how sonic velocity is measured ? " Can you plz send any information regarding to it.

Replies

• Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : Sonic velocity in air is measured by an apparatus called Kundt's tube. for understanding this better, you must know how sound waves propagate. The sound waves actually travel due to pressure differences created in a medium. So, every sound wave travelling in one medium when goes into another medium, the pattern of pressure difference varies hence the frequency of vibration changing its propagation speed.

Here is a link that would help you understand better:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sam76
    sam76
    thank u sir. now i understand it. Thank you very muvh
  • Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    you're welcome...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, I want to know " How sonic velocity is measured ? ". plz can you send me any information regarding to it in pdf format it will help me...
1. 100 Simple C Programs for Beginners Download Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/100-simple-c-programs.160/ 2. A Byte of Python A Byte of Python’ is a free book on programming using the Python language. It...
Greetings Readers, I'm glad to tell you that CrazyEngineers is starting with a series called "The Financial" this year to update our esteemed readers of the vast financial world. This...
"Continuous effort not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our hidden potential." - Winston Churchill.Most of the people have a reputed financial planner, insurance agent, bank to look...
Aakash tablet has been around for some time and I think it'd be nice if the owners can post a long term ownership review of the tablet. By long term,...