What is Project and how to start a project ?

Respected Sir/Madam

Iam G.V.M.Krishna from JNTU. Iam currently pursuing Msc aviation a 5 year integrated PG . I've completed 3-2 semester. The management told us to select a project on Aeronautical branch and do it by yourself and after completion of project bring a report and ppt of your project . 

I don't know anything about project and how to start and how many days it will take to complete a project and i want to do it alone . Help me in solving the issue

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Aeronautics is an involved complex subject. Difficult to do any serious technical project alone. Maybe you can try to do a survey of some aeronautics related activity.

Recently there is a lot of interest in unmanned large drones being used as taxis. You can study available publications and come up with some suggestions for India.

Have a look at this:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

AIAA Aerospace Research Central

Just for starters your project can be: “ A survey of the potential for using unmanned drones for human transport in congested Indian cities”.

You can consider emergencies, the difficulty of quick movement in traffic jams, ambulance application, police use, evacuation of people from inaccessible areas or fires in skyscrapers. Even regular taxi service from airports and such.

The advantage of small foot print of dronesand absence of wind disturbance from large area rotors common with helicopters can be  put forward.

Survey the literature for information about this at various places in the world.

Add videos, pictures, Chris and such to create an interesting PPT.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The code written in the file is as below:But Instead of output It shows same code....Could Anyone  please help me ......
Hi good day everyone, I'm about to install LED lighting in a factory( 10m height). But the problem is that i have limited spaces at the bottom due to lots...
Could props have canards that might use the coanda effect to funnel trailing air around the front onto oncoming blades?
I was playing with a weight on string attached to, actually, my Chinese flute and noticed that it jerks my hand as the flute is flicked. Could this be used...
Hey guys I have made a ball throwing machine. For which I have used 2 exhaust fan motors - Single phase AC motor , output 11w, max current .8A, class...