What is Pomodoro Technique and how is it useful?

The Pomodoro Technique® is a way to get the most out of time management.

Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way we do it.

I read about it a few days back. It basically means you have a short period of work e.g. 25 minutes followed by a 5 minute break and repeat this process until the work is done.

Is it helpful to avoid procrastination?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard about a scheme from IBM regarding industrial placement. Searched about it and found this: Horatio Caine's Blog » Applying for an IBM industrial placement – a complete guide...
Whenever I picturize NASA, I see a few hundred scientists working around day and night. But there must be a lot of engineers (especially aeronautical, mechanical, electrical and computer trades)...
ISRO has a Centralised Recruiment Board for giving jobs. Check their web page for Job opportunities: Welcome To ISRO :: Job Opportunities Also, give some useful information regarding the recruitment...
What is the procedure by Accenture for recruitment at the role of Graduate Software Engineer?
Benjamin Stephens is a Ph.D. student in the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. He is originally from Oklahoma, but received his undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering at Northwestern University....