What is Bank wire?

can any one explain me about bank wire and how it can be done?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: Bank wire

i think this may help you
    Wire Transfer
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's simple electronic money transfer between banks. If you have specific questions, please ask them here. Otherwise, above wiki link will give you an overall idea.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Actually i want to know how can i implement this in a website ?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think this can be done through transfering from one account to another
    there is a way by giving the account information the banks transfer that persons account to our account so thats the way money transfers
  • Reya
    Reya
    I guess AlertPay offers this option.They function like PayPal service and accept wire transfer.As far as i heard AlertPay service is best.

AlertPay have many APIs,you can integrate those APIs into your website 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This morning I was looking for pcb prototype manufacturer and found the interesting one. The online quote is pretty simple. I think it might be useful and be another alternative...
To install FCKeditor extension, put the following line in LocalSettings.php: require_once( "$IP/extensions/FCKeditor/FCKeditor.php" ); where can I find the file called localsettings.php I want to integrate fckeditor with php.Anyone know about...
Students of Paper Technology at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Saharanpur Campus are organizing EVOLUTION 2011 between 11-13 March 2011. Evolution aims to assemble the best talent and expertise from...
Hi all ... I am looking for codes either in MATLAB/.Net for segmentation of a particular section of the image.. Specifically saying I want to segment off iris from an...
Famous author of hit books like Five Point Someone, A Night @ Call Center, The Three Mistakes Of My Life and 2 States is no doubt the most popular author...