What help do you need from CE to crack campus recruitment tests & interviews?

CEans,

December will be the month when the top companies in India will start recruiting candidates for the year 2011.

With each other's help, we can help all CEans find their dream jobs. However, I need feedback from you about what kind of help do you expect from CE. Here's what comes to my mind -

1. Campus recruitment announcements in advance.
2. Aptitude tests related help.
3. Interview related guidance.
4. Sample questions.
5. Tips and Tricks.

Tell us and we'll see what best we can do.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    They are enough Biggie. That would be great!!
    And the sharing of previous experiences will also help us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are experience automatically power off problems with your Nokia, there's nothing to worry about. Nokia has confirmed the problem that it was because of the installation of faulty...
There's a trend among computer science, IT and computer technology engineering students to join various courses to make their resume appear attractive. I've heard that lot of students prefer Aptech,...
I guess I've already discussed this idea elsewhere on CE before. However, I haven't had anyone pick up this idea and develop it into a working project. Problem: While traveling,...
"QPrize™" is an international competition designed to launch great ideas from entrepreneurs who strive to bring technology innovation to market. Qualcomm Ventures is awarding $750,000 in seed capital via a...
CEans, Most of CEans have their own blogs and I think it would be a great idea to spread the word about CrazyEngineers Day through your blog. Do tell your...