what exactly automatic climate control (for car) ?

Sometimes we are crossing a stretch of road where there is lot of dust and

the automatic climate control suddenly opens the air intake vent,

which should not happen.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I did not realise automatic climate controls also controls the air intake. As far as I know, it only adjusts the air conditioning (or heater) to maintain the temperature set by the car occupant. Is it a new feature? Are you sure its the cause?
  • gohm
    gohm
    I am guessing you are referring to vent mode of the car climate system, not air intake for the engine? If so, I would imagine the dust particulate is interfering with the sensors of the climate control system.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    I agree with Mr.Ash,
    this system only controls the internal temperature of car, I think..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SharePoint 2010 Virtual Conference & Expo Learn about the improvements Microsoft has made to the SharePoint platform and how the new features can be implemented to add value to your...
can somebody start a discussion on micromouse? How to start building one?😒
The Registry is a hierarchical database that contains a variety of different types of data, including descriptions of the following: [FONT="] â– [/FONT] The hardware installed on the computer, including the...
Source: An open letter to the Directors of the IIMs An open letter to the Directors of the IIMs (Sent as an email to the IIMs & released to the...
Google will be the search provider to Mail.ru - Russia's leading web portal. Google will replace Yandex, Mail.ru's current search provider. Google was Mail.ru's search provider until 2006. Yandex took...