What did your family / friends say about your CrazyEngineers T-Shirt?

It's been several weeks since we started shipping out CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. I've been wearing it at almost all the places I went to : family functions, malls, social gatherings, seminars, public talks and have found people curiously checking out the design. I was approached by a stranger and asked "Where did you buy it?" 😀 . My family knows about the t-shirt already and friends said they loved it; and ordered one or two for themselves.

So what did your friends, family, colleagues say about your CrazyEngineers T-Shirt?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My wife Geetha is the only other one in the house. I had smuggled the Tee in the evening and put it on the next morning for my walk. She casually looked at me, did a double take and said,'You never buy any clothes yourself. Where did you get this from?'
    Did a more detailed survey and said,' Isn't that the forum I see you spending time on the computer?'
    Ankita put my picture up on FB. Promptly a gaggle of nephews and the lone niece asked,'When did you start modeling?'
    The students waiting for their buses in the morning see me in it and try to reconcile my white hairs and the blazoned Tee.
    Some Saturday I am going to my office at the corporate HQ and see the reaction.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My mom spotted someone wearing the tee at a shop and it was a proud moment for her. She called from the shop itself and said she saw a young man wearing the tee 😀 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Given that RBI controls banking in India (...and to some extent ministry of finance), how can one differentiate between banks of same class? Like two or more Nationalised banks, two...
GOI has added 4 new languages to free news SMS service. I have subscribed to English news. I am yet to get a news alert. How many of you face...
I've been a Toyota Fortuner fan for long time now but Ford's latest announcement of 'Ford Everest' got my mind changed. It looks like Everest is the new SUV to...
Quote: In this webinar, you will see how COMSOL can address design challenges that involve interactions between physical effects. The webinar includes a demo and concludes with a Q&A session....
Lava Mobiles has launched a brand new smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 50 priced at Rs. 7,799 in India, making the mid-budget Android phone portfolio a bit stronger. Shown off with...