What are the things to consider if we start a website using j2ee or someother

I heard about the starting the website. If I developed a site using j2ee, what are the other things do I need to setup? How can I increase the security of site?
Is there any other issues associated with starting a website and managing it like security?

CMS tools are meant for managing content alone?
What are the tools that are better than CMS?

What is robots.txt file? Every website owner need to create this file?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    A robots.txt is a file placed on your server to tell the various search engine spiders not to crawl or index certain sections or pages of your site. You can use it to prevent indexing totally, prevent certain areas of your site from being indexes or to issue individual indexing instructions to specific search engines.
    For more information
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and thanks for asking about this file.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    thanks for information buddy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sometimes I want to change the title as we editing the post, but it is restricted. how about giving rights to ceans to edit the title of the thread
Can anyone give me a list of topics for my mini project (Electrical and Electronics Eng.)?
Hey there lads! I am planing on picking up pic and learn it. Anyone can tell me what programmer kit for pic is the best out there to buy? I...
Microsoft Security Essentials for XP 1.0.1611 Size: 8.62MB Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Microsoft Security Essentials...
The output should be like: Q1. some text here Q2. some text here Q3. some text here Q4. some text here Q5. some text here Can this be done using...