What are the possible ways or technologies available to implement my idea?

My idea is to invent a water purity tester.

Already, some water purity testers are available. In addition to that, I want to add some more features to it.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Very vague. Are you considering testing for chemical purity or for safety for human consumption as per US EPA specifications?

Any chemical more than 98% pure can be labelled as ‘Chemically Pure’ (CP)as per standards. By this count, untreated sewage can be labelled Water (CP), since it is >98% water.

• ANUHYA AKKIREDDY
    ANUHYA AKKIREDDY

Safety for human consumptions

• ANUHYA AKKIREDDY
    ANUHYA AKKIREDDY

Safety for human consumptions

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

The US EPA standards for drinking water can be seen here :

#-Link-Snipped-#

Tough job if you want to develop a test system for this. Please check out the details and revert with what you want to do.

If you want to do TDS alone a hand held conductivity meter may do the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

s "anti-phishing security" comes under hacking .Please help me for which type of resourses or what type of courses useful for hacking.I want to know about  "anti-phishing security" so plz...
Just stumbled upon this video and while it's simple chemistry to us, I'm wondering if the ancient people actually knew a lot more than we do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7Y3UuejOsWondering if anyone's had...
I would like to know, what happen, if I use normal hardener for 2 K paint, and thin with slow thinner? In other word, the hardener always should be slower?
Hi i need information about tet exam as i finished my mtech in electrical n housewife seeking for a school teacher job
My working domain is AI and Data Mining also have interest in Data Security and Business Intelligence ... Hope so You guide me well :)