What are the best startup growth hacking strategies?
I represent a small team of 3 young founders working on a stealth mode startup. Our product helps people discover parties worth attending in close vicinity. We are targeting 16 - 25 year olds.
The team comprises of all engineers that does not have any background in marketing. I want to ask the community for tips to launch the product in the market and viral growth strategies. Thank you.
Hello @Steve M Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
You can make a list of these questions and find out answers for them. By answering these questions you can make a LIST of the GOALS that you need to meet to GROW your startup.
- How many customers per week do we need?
- How many emails do we need to send?
- How many meetings do we need to have?
- If we add some x feature, how many more customers could we generate?
- How many people could we get exposure to if we partner with x?
- If we integrate with x provider how does that open up the market to us?
- If I spend x time on a piece of content how will that pay off in the long run?
- How do we get more users to pay monthly or yearly?
By finding answers you would know what is the perfect growth strategy for you.
Only logged in users can reply.