What are the best startup growth hacking strategies?
I represent a small team of 3 young founders working on a stealth mode startup. Our product helps people discover parties worth attending in close vicinity. We are targeting 16 - 25 year olds.
The team comprises of all engineers that does not have any background in marketing. I want to ask the community for tips to launch the product in the market and viral growth strategies. Thank you.
Hello @Steve M Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
You can make a list of these questions and find out answers for them. By answering these questions you can make a LIST of the GOALS that you need to meet to GROW your startup.
- How many customers per week do we need?
- How many emails do we need to send?
- How many meetings do we need to have?
- If we add some x feature, how many more customers could we generate?
- How many people could we get exposure to if we partner with x?
- If we integrate with x provider how does that open up the market to us?
- If I spend x time on a piece of content how will that pay off in the long run?
- How do we get more users to pay monthly or yearly?
By finding answers you would know what is the perfect growth strategy for you.