What are the best startup growth hacking strategies?

I represent a small team of 3 young founders working on a stealth mode startup. Our product helps people discover parties worth attending in close vicinity. We are targeting 16 - 25 year olds. 

The team comprises of all engineers that does not have any background in marketing. I want to ask the community for tips to launch the product in the market and viral growth strategies. Thank you. 

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

You can make a list of these questions and find out answers for them. By answering these questions you can make a LIST of the GOALS that you need to meet to GROW your startup.

• How many customers per week do we need?
    • How many emails do we need to send?
    • How many meetings do we need to have?
    • If we add some x feature, how many more customers could we generate?
    • How many people could we get exposure to if we partner with x?
    • If we integrate with x provider how does that open up the market to us?
    • If I spend x time on a piece of content how will that pay off in the long run?
    • How do we get more users to pay monthly or yearly?

By finding answers you would know what is the perfect growth strategy for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hye, I’m a student of electrical engineering ( industrial technology).I’m doing my final year project and in need of some suggestions. As stated, the water pump that I’m planning to...
Hi,  I m 2015 passout student in Ece engineering from Pune university. Having 1 year of experience in technical  support, right now working as manual tester, 1 year of experience,...
A study into the treatment of Parkinson’s disease has achieved a degree of success thanks to an engineered solution that delivered a therapeutic protein to participants’ brains.https://www.theengineer.co.uk/parkinsons-disease-gdnf/?cmpid=tenews_7552270&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
Off-label use medical device use is a tricky subject and one that has been at the center of many heated debates. It is strictly against the law for manufacturers to...
I'm currently experimenting with storing the data as JSON in the database. I found out that latest versions of database engines allow storing of data JSON or JSON by data...