What are the benefits of Sign Language?

Sign language is by no means a substitute for hearing, but it is a start…a way to communicate with others.The truth about learning sign language is this. It’s not dramatic. It’s a part of the deaf person’s life. And learning it is very methodical, and quite honestly, not something that’s exciting to watch. It’s a means of communication and not a plot device.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all. I am a Civil Engineering student in Tennessee and I randomly came across this site while surfing the web. I thought I would check it out and maybe...
We have a subsea power coupling module that provides isolated 550 VAC to our subsea control pod on a well in the Gulf of Mexico. The power line is actually...
hi frn's... i wanna do some project in solarcars... can u help me out wid some basic's n already done project..?? plz....u can have my e mail id
I came across a nice project idea on electro-tech-online. Its about simple electronic lie detector. It works on following concept: When you lie, your skin's resistance goes down. The circuit...
Can anyone plz tell me,the good paid training institute for Electronics & Communication Engineering after 4th semester