What after BE/BTech & before GATE-13

I did not give GATE this year & I think I may have to wait till next year GATE 2013. What are my options ? how can I utilize this one year which can helpful in building my profile / education / career ?

OR I have to consider NON GATE colleges, but I heard they are not so good.

So what are my options ? Internships ? Research programmes ?

Thank you in advance ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• avii
    avii
    Still looking for an answer guys
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about a job, either part time of full time?
  • avii
    avii
    Can I get a job being a fresher & a job which can be helpful for my masters programme ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's optional, but highly recommended. A job would not only make you money to sustain your education but also add value to your resume; because the most obvious question from your future employers would be "How did you spend the year after your graduation?". It's be great if you have a job (I'd recommend part time job if you need more time to study).

Whether you can get a job depends on several factors. Only your potential employers can tell.
  • avii
    avii
    Thanks for replying & that clears up my doubts ๐Ÿ˜€

I will look for part time jobs & sign up at job portals [monster / naukri etc] And also if you can suggest me few places to look, that'd be great ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is normal for a person to get hungry all of a sudden. But when it happens in a place you don't know much about, You will be in a...
I have done R.S. Aggarwal books. Can anyone suggest me some other good books for bank preparation? I am looking for reasoning & verbal books. I also have wren &...
Wishing you many many Happy returns of the day Pensu HapPy BirThDAy ๐ŸŽ‰
KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set...
Steve Jobs predicted that the laptops and desktops are dying and we're already living in an era in which mobiles and tables will replace the mainstream computing devices. I've been...