Welcome Summer Internships, Training & Certifications Section!

CEans,

You've always had lots of questions related to summer internships, training and certifications. We found out that CE Forums already had tons of related queries distributed in various sections. We thought it'd be nice to have a separate place to discuss these topics. Welcome to the new section πŸ˜€

Feel free to post your summer internship, trainings or certifications related queries in this section. We'll be happy to assist you.

Replies

• ambar_des
    ambar_des
    it will be of great help. thanks you sir.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I can get info from in and around Chennai... πŸ˜€
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    For those who may not know about these.
    Subscribe to these websites
    letmeknow.in
    indianinternships.com

I use thes two sites to get informed about various college fests and internhsip opportunities.
    There are others too but i dont know them.
    Hope this is useful to some.
  • shesjada
    shesjada
    Hello everyone...

my brother is finishing his second year in aerospace engineering this year, and is looking for inplant training opportunities in chennai...could someone please suggest a few places he should try?
  • shan_patel3489
    shan_patel3489
    Its good idea.....
    shesjada
    Hello everyone...

my brother is finishing his second year in aerospace engineering this year, and is looking for inplant training opportunities in chennai...could someone please suggest a few places he should try?
    You can try in Hindustan Software Limited, Southern Railways, and BSNL. They offer internships. When do you want to go?
  • aman.mech.engine
    aman.mech.engine
    i am doing my b.tech mechanical 2nd year,,,any guidance to my summer training around delhi or noida....

plz help,,,m in a real mess...!!1
  • akbeie
    akbeie
    Hai,
    Im doing my comptr sci engineering,goin to enter 3rd year.I wish to spend my sem holidays by going for any implant training.....can you plz guide and suggest some companies to go for??
    akbeie
    Hai,
    Im doing my comptr sci engineering,goin to enter 3rd year.I wish to spend my sem holidays by going for any implant training.....can you plz guide and suggest some companies to go for??
    If you are from Chennai, check out HSL, BSNL, and Southern Railways.
  • anu03
    anu03
    hey i ve completed my b.tech 3rd yr (ECE) can anyone suggest any internships or trainings
    anu03
    hey i ve completed my b.tech 3rd yr (ECE) can anyone suggest any internships or trainings
    You can take internships in any communications industry... Which place are you in and say in which field are you interested? So that we can guide you better! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Anu, getting training and internship is easy. Try finding the common companies which your seniors had earlier gone for the same. Besides as Praveen say, tell us the place where you stay. People can guide you according to companies in that region. πŸ˜€
  • msaspirant12
    msaspirant12
    I have completed my 3rd year B.E (ECE) as well.. I'm in Chennai and i'm interested in doing internships in the networks or wireless field, preferably... Thanks for the help
    For wireless you can get good internships at BSNL... πŸ˜€ So its really great!!! πŸ˜€
  • msaspirant12
    msaspirant12
    Thank you very much πŸ˜€ apart from bsnl are there any other companies in chennai that offer internships in networks?
    Networks, I am not sure... But seriously, try Hindustan Software Limited. They offer a lot diverse domains...
  • zerina
    zerina
    hie evryone... i am doin btech n electrnics nd communication, 3rd year, kolkata... i plannd to go fr da bsnl trainin... ud dat b useful fr me? if no dn which one shud i opt fr? if yes dn du i hv to tk any othr trainin besides da bsnl?
    Yeah, BSNL will be apt for you... If not, you can try AirTel Internship, its a paid one, and you will be getting a stipend of 10K per month... πŸ˜€
  • zerina
    zerina
    Thank u so much....
  • Swapnil Bansal
    Swapnil Bansal
    can't it work if we don't do the summer training. i have completed 3 year (IT) and wants to study for CDSE exam instead of doing trainig. will it effect my profile or will cause me trouble??
  • vikas.chandra93
    vikas.chandra93
    sir im an nitian....................i want to knoe wich all companies of pondicherry take 2nd students for industrial training?????????
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    I m in 3 yr (ece) i have planned to do my internship from alcatel lucent how it is .
  • H.Ali
    H.Ali
    @praveen , i'm doing my 2nd year BTech Instrumentation and control Engg in kerala.

want to know more about how to apply for Internships.please tell me how to apply...πŸ˜€
    First thing is, you have to get a bonafide certificate from your college head. Then with that, apply for the company by sending the certificate plus your resume to the HR. πŸ˜€
  • shivamvaishy
    shivamvaishy
    whats this CE fourm.??
    how can i do summer trainning please caN u help me.?
  • einstein.pankaj
    einstein.pankaj
    hey...CEans, is there any winter internship at any reputed institutes
  • sourav1991
    sourav1991
    Sir,

I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering and currently in my 3rd year. Can you please provide me information about how to apply for internship in IBM, TCS, CTS or Accenture??
  • Jazzybir
    Jazzybir
    hii I m a 2nd year mechanical student. dont have good grades. R there any chances for me to get good internship???
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    For internship Opportunities, you start visiting the following sites on regular basis
    letmeknow.in, indianinternships.com, india-interns.com, letsintern.com etc. etc.

some of these sites makes you to create an account and upload your resume as well, in order to get your chances more for getting noticed by the employers.
  • SushmaLokapur
    SushmaLokapur
    Hi!!
    Am studying 3rd year Chemical engineering. Am done with my in-plant training in 2 industries namely HPF (Pulp and paper industry) and MCF (Chemicals and fertilizers). Is it necessary to undergo in-plant training in some more industries? If so, can anyone please suggest me some other industries in Karnataka?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    SushmaLokapur
    Hi!!
    Am studying 3rd year Chemical engineering. Am done with my in-plant training in 2 industries namely HPF (Pulp and paper industry) and MCF (Chemicals and fertilizers). Is it necessary to undergo in-plant training in some more industries? If so, can anyone please suggest me some other industries in Karnataka?
    If you get chance to get training in some industries then it will be good for you as you get more practical knowledge. πŸ‘ for more training.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    I've bookmarked a lot a Wesbites for Internships and Jobs, which I would like to share :

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Remote Summer Internship Program 2022 | HelloIntern

Some of these site would ask you to make your Profile and upload your Resume/CV, so that the employers can have a glance on your Academic Record, in case you apply for Internship/Job.
    But I recommend, you should have a habit to send your resume directly to the employers' email address. Sometimes your Profile would hardly get noticed by them, through these sites, unless you've some exceptional record and skills, as per market demands.

Don't waste the opportunity when you seek it. Just Seize it.​
    ALL THE BEST !!! πŸ˜β€‹
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we'll launch an innovative internships platform in 2012.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    The_Big_K
    Go ahead, Biggy !! I would be DAMN helpful for everybody. 😁
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    The_Big_K
    Would be of great help for Undergraduate CEan's To get a sneak peek into the Corporate worlds functioning πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're working on super interesting things that we didn't work on in the last few years. 2012 won't be 2012. πŸ˜›
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Hopefully
    1. everything is Implemented as planned and
    2. we would all enjoy more vibrant members in the community putting forth their thoughts !!!

2012 ....
    starting 8 days to go ...

Planning for a surprise on new year Biggie ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akanksha Mishra
    If you need a good to do an internship, i would recommend techbuddy in jaipur from where i did my internship. You'll get to work with people from IITs , IIMs and hence learn a lot.
    It's quite surprising that we suddenly have a majority of people recommending tech-buddy. Smart advertising?
  • nikitha200592
    nikitha200592
    i want an internship
    i am doing my engineering 2/4 BE ECE at vishakapatnam
    can u help me get an internship?
  • naaz_khan
    naaz_khan
    hello,
    can anyone tell the best training institute in india for building management system (BMS) r building automation system (BAS)
  • qawsedrf
    qawsedrf
    i am pursuing btech in computer science 3rd year...i am looking for summer training in any reputed IT sector companies...
    please send me the information regarding HCL training centres located inNew delhi.........n how to apply
    thanxx...
  • Preeti Lolla
    Preeti Lolla
    I have my sister who wishes to do an industrial training in Computer Science field during summer 2012. She is on a lookout of the various internships that could be available. Please respond in case anyone has got information.
    Thanks in advance !
  • anustar
    anustar
    Hi
    I am a 3rd yr b-tech student in ECE.I'd like to know about internships at Visakhapatnam
  • monizarekar
    monizarekar
    I am in 3 yr ... doing mechanical engg ... leaving in pune... would like to do internship . suggest me
  • shruti sekharan
    shruti sekharan
    hello, iam doing my 3rd year b.tech program in electronics and communication.I have to undergo a summer training of 6 weeks .
    what kind of internship should i opt for :course based or in a proper company like bsnl, ntpc etc . i want to make a career in an IT company .so if I have to do a course based industrial training should I go for EMBEDDED sYsTEMs.😐
  • amitv123
    amitv123
    [
    sir plz tell me the internship for instrumentation in psu sectors
  • amitv123
    amitv123
    i want internships in elect.& instrum.
  • Samrat Dutta
    Samrat Dutta
    i am doing my b.tech civil 3rd year,,,....I wish to spend my sem holidays by going for any implant training.....any guidance to my summer training around kolkatta..can you plz guide and suggest some companies to go for??
  • crazy_a
    crazy_a
    I am an Engineering graduate from Bangalore, planning to move to testing. I am planning to take up a course on the same, but, it focuses more on open source theme. Could you please:

1) Throw some light on open source testing tools and their use (Google threw up some 200 - 300 names. Kind of confused!)
    2) Career and scope of open source testing tools (like JMeter, Selenium, etc.) in India and abroad?

Thanks πŸ˜€
  • Nauman Khan
    Nauman Khan
    can
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

You've always had lots of questions related to summer internships, training and certifications. We found out that CE Forums already had tons of related queries distributed in various sections. We thought it'd be nice to have a separate place to discuss these topics. Welcome to the new section πŸ˜€

Feel free to post your summer internship, trainings or certifications related queries in this section. We'll be happy to assist you.
    you assist the Pakistani students.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nauman khan
    can

you assist the Pakistani students.
    It's engineers assisting engineers; we're global.
  • Nauman Khan
    Nauman Khan
    ok then where can i do internship in summer as a student of 3rd year
    mechanical engineering
  • anu saini
    anu saini
    i cant understand ...
  • aditheprince
    aditheprince
    Praveen-Kumar
    I can get info from in and around Chennai... πŸ˜€
    HI PRAVEEN ,,, i am eagerly waiting for an opportunity to work as intern in any automobile industry in Chennai can u help me out,,,,,,
    aditheprince
    HI PRAVEEN ,,, i am eagerly waiting for an opportunity to work as intern in any automobile industry in Chennai can u help me out,,,,,,
    Why don't you try AL and TML? You can get one easily with your student bonafide certificate... πŸ˜€
  • aditheprince
    aditheprince
    Praveen-Kumar
    Why don't you try AL and TML? You can get one easily with your student bonafide certificate... πŸ˜€
    thank u for your concernπŸ˜€ ,,,,,,,we need a reference or an employee to work in ashok leyland or tata motors ,,,i will be happy if you can provide me some platform over there ,,,if so i will mail u the bonafide to u ....
    aditheprince
    thank u for your concernπŸ˜€ ,,,,,,,we need a reference or an employee to work in ashok leyland or tata motors ,,,i will be happy if you can provide me some platform over there ,,,if so i will mail u the bonafide to u ....
    Sure... Will let you know!!! πŸ˜€
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    i have finished my 2nd year mechanical ,i am looking forward to do training for one week in and around chennai ,can someone suggest me where to go?
  • rama deepti
    rama deepti
    iam p.rama deepti doing m.tech 2nd year(vlsi design and embedded system). will you provide any information about 2nd year internships for vlsi projects.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rama deepti
    iam p.rama deepti doing m.tech 2nd year(vlsi design and embedded system). will you provide any information about 2nd year internships for vlsi projects.
    There are some VLSI companies in Pune but not sure they are providing training.
  • thanish
    thanish
    #-Link-Snipped-#:hey praveen i am staying at chennai...n i am an ece student completed my 3rd year.....i am looking for an internship ....can u get me d name of some companies based on electronic(vlsi or embeded system)....wud be more helpful.... thanks in advance
    thanish
    #-Link-Snipped-#:hey praveen i am staying at chennai...n i am an ece student completed my 3rd year.....i am looking for an internship ....can u get me d name of some companies based on electronic(vlsi or embeded system)....wud be more helpful.... thanks in advance
    Okie... Gimme a day's time...
  • thanish
    thanish
    ya i am waiting....πŸ˜€
  • Princess Jolly
    Princess Jolly
    Hi i m a CSE student now in third year ....could you plz suggest me where i can go for internship in west bengal or jharkhand....
  • Mrinmay Bharali
    Mrinmay Bharali
    Hey,I am doing my B.TECH on applied electronics and instrumentation and presently I want to do my major project in any reputed company or any other organisation.please suggest some useful link.
  • Killer_smile
    Killer_smile
    its good ideaπŸ‘
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    hello every one
    i m a btech 3rd year student
    and i want to do internship training in winter
    can any one suggest me about this
    also help me regrding the procedure to move on..........
  • Rohanz21
    Rohanz21
    Hello friends any suggestion for MCA fresher for internship in Kolkata?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    hi ,here is the link of an organization which gives major project on electronics area....

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    whom they want to do an internship program in an embedded and VLSI,follow this below mentioned link..
  • thanish
    thanish
    can any1 give me any legitimate place....that give good internship training on embedded system at chennai.....pls....i could be of great help to me πŸ˜€
  • Rajat Garg
    Rajat Garg
    hello,
    i'm doing b.tech in electronics engg. and currently i'm in second year.
    so suggest me some companies in which i can get summer internship.

regards,
    Rajat
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • er.ravi_goyal
    er.ravi_goyal
    i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training.
    which type of training is better
    in industary or institutes?
    if industary then please tell me names of some company & if institute is better then please name of that institutes..
    please help me​
  • er.ravi_goyal
    er.ravi_goyal
    sir i want to internship training in automation.
    please tell me names of companies in near delhi or noida?
  • archlpe
    archlpe
    there are plenty, maruti suzuki, munjal showa, hero motocorp, sunbeam auto, napino auto etc.
  • prachi_speed
    prachi_speed
    Hi, im a 3rd yr computer engg student from pune.
    Plz suggest any summer internship programs in pune.
  • PRASENJIT TOMAR
    PRASENJIT TOMAR
    Hey everyone,
    i am doing my b tech mechanical engg 3rd year from aligarh muslim university. i wish to do my summer internship in automobile sector. kindly guide me how to apply for the same!!
    from wher i can get info abt these summer internships.... plz suggest some other internships
    thank u
  • M.satya narayana
    M.satya narayana
    hiiiiiii....
    I am in sixth semester ChemE . please somebody help me to know what is the actual description of project? is it invention of new things or knowing the things that are already invented and collecting data about it?? And also suggest me the steps that are needed to do a project.
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    hey buddies .. i'm doing my Btech in Computer Science and Engineering... currently im in 2nd year ... Recently I heard about the express diploma courses offered at niit near my locality. I found interest on thier Diploma in Java Technologies.
    Have a look at this link : #-Link-Snipped-#i'm planning to do this course on my summer vacationz..
    Will this diploma certificate is an advantage to me ?? does my resume get higher preference during placements if I add this certificate along with my btech certificate in my CV ???
    pls give me a good advice ... I love to hear from those who are placed and currently working in the industry ...
  • kartikeya29
    kartikeya29
    I am a 2nd year civil engineering student. I wanted to summer training around Delhi. Any suggestions??????
  • thejasri
    thejasri
    sir,iam a student of electrical engineering.i want to do internship in manufacturing companies of eee like bhel,ntpc,hal etc,.. so,i need INFORMATION about it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thejasri
    sir,iam a student of electrical engineering.i want to do internship in manufacturing companies of eee like bhel,ntpc,hal etc,.. so,i need INFORMATION about it.
    Hello, could you tell us what information you need?
  • thejasri
    thejasri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, could you tell us what information you need?
    how can i join in these intenships??? can u suggest few companies which would be a better choice for a eee student..??

i am a student of eee.i want to do internship in any psu companies for duration of 20 to 25 days.so,please inform me about companies and HOW TO APPLY???
    please reply...

HOW TO APPLY?????????????????????????

Kaustubh Katdare
    It's quite surprising that we suddenly have a majority of people recommending tech-buddy. Smart advertising?
    CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST INTERNSHIP COMPANIES IN BANGALORE..

WILL U PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ABT 2nd YEAR INTERNSHIPS FOR EEE STUDENTS AT BANGALORE????????????????
    PLZ,inform me...........
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    Hello everyone
    I am in 3rd year btech ece
    and i want to do internship training this summer
    can any one please suggest me about the procedure to do that
    and also how to apply for that
    please reply soon.........
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    please tell me the excellent way to erite CV
  • Rising star
    Rising star
    #-Link-Snipped-# i am student from computers background & i am interested in certification courses please suggest me....
  • Rising star
    Rising star
    hey guys... how is ur day??? I want to know about the certification courses through online for computer science students... Please give me some information regarding this....
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    rama deepti

Hello ramadeepthi...there are lot of companies in bangalore , i am working as an intern in CVC Pvt ltd ,bangalore . You can try here.google it for more details and contact HR.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    rama deepti

Hello ramadeepthi...there are lot of companies in bangalore , i am working as an intern in CVC Pvt ltd ,bangalore . You can try here.google it for more details and contact HR.
  • Subathra Prem kumar
    Subathra Prem kumar
    Warm greetings to all CEans, I am a Btech information technology 2 year (4th semester) student I am interested in doing internship, can you please suggest me company's in Chennai that provides internship.... Looking forward to your answers.. Thank you have a nice day πŸ˜€
  • Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    Hi
    Am doing 3rd year engineering in mechanical branch. I was interested in automobile locomotive and heavy engineering components field. Can anyone please provide me the internships on these..
  • vrngupta1212
    vrngupta1212
    There are so many companies that provide summer internship / summer training. However a best company from the student point of view is one that provides training on live running project. Big brands like Infosys, TCS, etc they don't provide training directly, so you can opt for HCL, CMC, Apex TGI(website : #-Link-Snipped-#).
  • kaliyul rahiman
    kaliyul rahiman
    WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET INPLANT TRAINING IN DRDO?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've always had hundreds of queries for summer internships, trainings and certifications. Lots of engineering students have doubts, queries related to these topics and we're happy to introduce a...
Technorion is the the annual technical festival held in and by the G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering in Nagpur. The event will be held on 2nd and 3rd March 2011...
The discovery of carbon nano tubes is dated way back in the 1990s. Hence, they have turned out to be very versatile for the research applications. The carbon nano tubes...
hi my name is irfan and i am new to this site.i am a final year mechanical engineering student and i am searching for a topic for technical seminar based...
Pardon me if i sounds dumb But what do you think can it be possible that nano technology will lead to human invisibility one day?