• friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • mahul
    mahul
    Cool any1 with any idea where to buy one of these??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    Cool any1 with any idea where to buy one of these??
    I guess its pretty much of 'do-it-yourself' thing 😀
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  • gohm
    gohm
    I like this one the best of your examples. The treasure chest one would be runner up, nice touch with the cable decorations.

A nice stained wood one to look like a 1940s radio would be cool as well.

friendster7
    [​IMG]
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Awesome! I liked them all

Why don't we make this designs & create new design here & sell designs or even make them phyiscally and the big business for the rest of us 😁

What do you think?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    these can be placed to match the themes of the place

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys this is one of shortcut keys u have to know.. Go to Start -> Run and paste any of these Run Commands below: Run Commands: compmgmt.msc - Computer management...
I just found few very rate photos of Bill Gates, the co-founder and ex-chairman of Windows. Check them out below -
I just noticed that have crossed 10k posts on CE 😀! Although its a milestone; I believe we can do a much better job from now onwards 😉 8k members...
MBA v/s Engineer This particular joke won an award for the best joke in a competition organized in Britain and this joke was sent by an Indian...... An [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times...
An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the World. So he bought a [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]plane [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New...