CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberMar 4, 2008

We crossed 10k posts!

I just noticed that have crossed 10k posts on CE 😀!

Although its a milestone; I believe we can do a much better job from now onwards 😉 8k members and 10k posts doesn't look very good 😲.

[Of course, that doesn't mean we start spamming!]

Lately, newly joined CEans have been doing a great job. Old goats [ 😁 kidding! ] have been doing a fantastic job - as always.

I hope we'll be able to get some cool, innovative, creative ideas around and find a way to turn them into reality. Maybe its the time that we setup our own offline clubs/meets/activities?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 4, 2008

Whoa, great milestone! What will the 10,000th poster get as the prize?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMar 4, 2008

its nice we crossed 10000 post hope we can cross 20000 post in quick time..cheers!!!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 4, 2008

[drops hints]

Working on the prizes right now. Expect some 'unexpected' prizes in coming few days 😉
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 13, 2008

I've noticed we have an additional 500 posts since you first announced the 10k milestone. Thats quite quick, don't you think? 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 13, 2008

ash
    I've noticed we have an additional 500 posts since you first announced the 10k milestone. Thats quite quick, don't you think? 😀
    Yeh, many newly joined CEans are very active and that's good! Btw, we add about 40 members everyday. However we still don't have posts coming up at that rate 😒.

I just hope that our member count doesn't exceed our post count 😲.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 13, 2008

I might sound harsh in saying this, but perhaps we should start deleting accounts that have zero posts AND have not been accessed for a looong time. Maybe we should mail a warning? I sure hate to see member count outnumbering posts.. might give a bad impression 😔
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberMar 16, 2008

Congrats on the 10K posts!!! Wow, we can get prizes for being blabber-mouths?! great! laugh. I think your post/member growth validates what a cool site you have here. I have visited other engineering forums ( please don't send the internet police to my house! laugh) however they are just to rigid and formal for my liking. A bit of creative fun within knowledge exploration breeds growth & invention.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register