Website project idea??

Hey I want to have do some web application or website like cms ones which uses database in php what can I do which is something creative and uses machine learning or ai or neural networks something like that
Any ideas please

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ambrane, better known as producer of portable power banks and mobile embellishments, has recently unveiled its new smartwatch ASW-11 at a price tag of Rs 1,999 in India. The smartwatch...
September 15, 2017, is the day when a decade long space mission will come to an end. Jointly organized by NASA, European and Italian Space Agency, the Cassini – Huygens...
Actually, I've a code where a table will created dynamically and the cells can be selected. The background color of the (selected) cells will be changed and it can be...
How can a customer come to know which type of FIT is suitable for his application ? Is there any standard for particular applications ? Thank you
Oppo has quietly launched their new smartphone in India just in time to combat the Xiaomi Mi A1. Oppo which normally focuses on the offline retail markets along with sister...