Web development & network security related final year project

can anyone suggest me some project ideas for major project (B.Tech)

my interest is in web development and network security

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chaudhary630
    can anyone suggest me some project ideas for major project (B.Tech)

my interest is in web development and network security
    Have you considered any ideas on your own? If yes, please do share them with us so that we can guide you better. You may even search this section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • chaudhary630
    chaudhary630
    The_Big_K
    Have you considered any ideas on your own? If yes, please do share them with us so that we can guide you better. You may even search this section: #-Link-Snipped-#
    thanxx

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

once a king decided to distribute gold coins on his birthday, he called 10 goldsmiths and asked eachone to prepare 10 gold coins of 10grams. one cheated and prepared 9grams...
sir...i got 172 in aieee 2012..cn i get mechanical branch in MANIT?? i'm a general category frm indore.!!
I want to know, how the resitance boxes are designed and what are the cosiderations.
State-Estimation For Aggressive Flight in GPS-Denied environments using Onboard Sensing The Robust Robotics group at MIT has developed a system that enables a fixed wing vehicle to localize in a...
actually in my opinion i dont like android devices basically for reasons 1. its hardware is not stable (means in every 6-7 months new processor is out) 2. very heavy...