Ways for electricity production

hello everyone...can anyone tell me in how many ways can we produce electricity..
eg: by potatoes and by citrus friuts and by garbage waste...
i want to know is there anyway other than these to produce electricity..
.anyone help me out plz...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chaitu203
    eg: by potatoes and by citrus friuts and by garbage waste...
    i want to know is there anyway other than these to produce electricity..
    You're not thinking much. How does electricity come to your house? Try to think and post the answer here.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    From what I remember, Warangal is quite dry. Combing your hair should generate a good amount of static electricity.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ultimately, electricity cannot be 'produced'. It's just a form of energy that we convert from one form to other. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am ojai, an electronics and electrical engineer from Meerut. I wanted to discuss about - How can i produce electricity in water? Is it possible? Please share...
i am a final year instrumentation and control engineering student i cant able to get any idea for my project so please help me friends to give a good idea...
The other day one of my friend told me an interesting(rather queer) fact that scientists believe that by 2030's the rice and wheat will be completely replaced by genetically grown...
Can any one suggest me good software for design. I'd prefer a freeware over a commercial software any day.
Hai CEans please suggest me a circuit using 9v without multivibrators.it may consists of transistor,digital components etc...