Way2SMS Acquired By Value First

Value First, the digital media company has acquired popular messaging website, Way2SMS for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition will make ValueFirst one of the biggest digital media companies in India. The company will now have 50 million profiled members and continue to add over 40,000 new registrations every day. The overall revenues will cross 250 crore rupees in this financial year.

Way2SMS earlier had acquired its competitor, 160by2. Interesting moves in Indian markets, right?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever wondered how your phone's accelerometer works? A short video from 'The Engineer Guy' explains the accelerometer functioning inside your cell phone. Take a look -
The 2/3rd of world is water they say, and there can not be a bigger paradox than this commodity is still scarce. Growing population, pollution, indiscriminate use; whatever could be...
Nuclear energy is actually very clean energy. Yet the hazards of the spent fuel and structuaral damage by earthquakes is making it difficult for nations to go in for this....
Name:VINEET EAPEN *Engineering Trade:INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Location:CHENNAI,TAMIL NADU *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) STUDENT Work Experience: (if applicable) NIL ...STILL A STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: Reading books,listening to songs etc....... *Aim in...
Hi friends, when i connect my western Digital external Had disk (Mypassport) 500Gb, it's detected Initio default controller device. so i can't get my partition's please help me. i try...