Warm Greetings

NGULI FRANC
@nguli-franc-d9XxHa โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

My name is Nguli Franklin, I'm from Cameroon and I am a third year Student in the university studying IT precisely, Management of Information systems with IMIS institute in London.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 16, 2012

    NGULI FRANCMy name is Nguli Franklin, I'm from Cameroon and I am a third year Student in the university studying IT precisely, Management of Information systems with IMIS institute in London.

    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Great to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and be active here.

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Jul 16, 2012

    Welcome to CE Nguli!

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 16, 2012

    Welcomes to CE.

  • Kedar Malwadkar

    @kedar-crbktt • Jul 20, 2012

    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž