Warm Greetings

My name is Nguli Franklin, I'm from Cameroon and I am a third year Student in the university studying IT precisely, Management of Information systems with IMIS institute in London.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NGULI FRANC
    My name is Nguli Franklin, I'm from Cameroon and I am a third year Student in the university studying IT precisely, Management of Information systems with IMIS institute in London.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Great to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and be active here.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Nguli!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcomes to CE.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can read, share and comment on the latest news from across the world, brought to you by CEans here: Snake Robot From CMU Climbs Poles & Arms, Creeps Us...
So, you've already been notified about our latest, awesome notifications feature on CE. The notification feature goes beyond regular notices and alerts by offering personalized notifications to our members. The...
hey ur ideas r actually awsm..but the thing z i hv decided a topic wich is centralized administrative system and the problem z dat sm has already implemented it so...
plz suggest me some IT companies in kolkata where i can go for summer internship programs....moreover which is beneficial internship or industrial training...
Most of us here know how an engine works, and we are also familiar with the functions of the engine components such as the crankshaft, connecting rod and piston etc....