WAP and WEB sites

What is difference between WAP and WEB SITES? If anyone know about this please let me know.................😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. Similar to the difference between Apple & Eiffel Tower. 😐

WAP is a protocol (wireless application protocol) , and web site is a .... web siteπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

What made you ask this question?
  • prashanthraja
    prashanthraja
    wap is the wireless application to access the website
  • ambastha
    ambastha
    Are you learning WAP while learning WML ? WML is the language used to create pages for WAP browsers.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The_Big_K
    Hmm. Similar to the difference between Apple & Eiffel Tower. 😐
    Similarity is best brought out πŸ˜‰
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    NO I am not learning that.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    [​IMG]

Is this Ok for you??
    I dont what version of WAP you're asking so i tabled both!
    Also the Web we're dealing here stays with CSS2 and HTML4

Within a next couple of months you will get almost FireFox with HTML5 and CSS3 Support πŸ˜€
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    thank u so much for reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please don't really know how to write to IT Technical Support folks. Check out this funny technical query posted on the forum.
As every one knows the all expected FIFA 10 has begun and lets discuss the status of the matches in this thread!Come on CEans, are you football fans? then this...
Meaning: A pointed tool for marking surfaces or piercing small holes (as in leather or wood) It is a noun. Usage: An awl was used to make hole in the...
Our new member musicfreakmandy asked in CE Conference whether Lovely Professional University is good for admission to B.Tech course. If anyone's got feedback for our new friend, please answer in...
Does the technology behind this 4G mobile constitute a good paper to present?