want to buy a microcontroller development board

I would like to buy a microcontroller development board which I would like to use on a long run. Which of the following companies products do I consider? I would like to go for a PIC MCU board

I would like to have a quality development board worth the price. Cost is not a concern.

Replies

• ecoo
    ecoo
    Maybe Olimex you'll like? I used their boards for Atmel and NXP ARM7 processors.
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Hi,

i also want to have a 8051 kit, i have contacted xpress kit but there are not giving guarantee of there product, the cost was Rs 1220/. with shipping.
  • tmbansod
    tmbansod
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    If advertisement is not allowed, send me PM..................
  • tomwu
    tomwu
    Hi,i think this s3c6410 board may fit what need #-Link-Snipped-#called tenbyten6410,i just bought it few days ago, now it working perfact in our project. i hope it working on your project as good as in my .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a beginner to paper presentations and I'm very interested in networks, particularly network security. I would like to present a paper on cryptography. I have completed my third year...
Optimizer LiTE: 4G, 3G, & 2G Radio Network Investigation & Optimization for Free It may sound too good to be true, but it’s for real: SwissQual, the world’s no.1 supplier...
if a square of 40 lenth and breth consist a more square of 20 lenght n breth is in it .it is front view and top view is also same....
Here are the simple steering parts. For complex components wait for some days. 😀
Does the Internet Inhibit or Encourage Democracy? Quote: Cyber-utopianism is a fallacy. Cool tech tools don't necessarily fuel reform and lead to democratic institutions, argues Evgeny Morozov. Dictators, after all,...