Walk-in for Junior Software Engineers with 1-2 years experience

Walk–in for Junior Software Engineers with 1-2 years experience

Hello All,

There is walk- in drive for hiring Junior Software Engineers for Tieto on 28th November, 2010 for the below skills at Pune Weikfield office from 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM only.

1. Java/J2ee

2. COBOL/ MF COBOL, CICS, JCL

3. Manual Testing

4. Oracle

5. Business Intelligence (Cognos/Informatica)

Mandates:
1. Minimum experience 1 year and maximum 2 years in any of the above skills.
2. Ready to sign Bond of 1 year duration.
3. Offered candidate should be ready to join on or before 31st December 2010.

Candidates interviewed by Tieto in last 6 months will not be considered.

Venue : Tieto Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd
8th Floor, D Building, Weikfield IT Citi Info Park, Nagar Road, Pune – 411014
Tel +91 20 66042233

Job Location : Pune
Time: 9 am to 4 pm

Kindly ensure that the candidate has to carry following documents at the time of interview.

· Hard Copy of updated CV

· Last month salary slip

· One passport size photograph

· Photocopy of Passport

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the information, Frooty 😀. I hope many CEans will find this information useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dell has launched its android powered mobile device XCD28 in India. Read more : Dell XCD28 Smarphone Price In India? | Mobiles Forum
Most of the Engineers have to present a project in their college , here are the tips I got for you guys. I will tell you why I started this...
Persistent is visiting Raisoni College of Engg. Nagpur on 27th and 28th Nov as campus recruitment for final year. I dont have much information in this regard but got to...
Dr. Walter Lewin, an award-winning science educator and physics professor at MIT, demonstrates the key to a successful science lesson. Check out this video: [video=youtube;97oTDANuZco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97oTDANuZco[/video]
I'm new here,and please to meet u all i having a problem to create a socket with sensor. which type of sensor should i use to control the on/off of...