Vocal track length normalisations

frndz...
what is the recent progress in the field of VTLN.....?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Heard of this?

About: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lal
    lal
    Not really. I read it just now for the first time ๐Ÿ˜
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Heard of this?

About: #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you sir...but my need is the recent trends in this field...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sufficient Grace
    thank you sir...but my need is the recent trends in this field...
    I have just added that link for those people who are unaware. It was not meant to reply your doubt. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Anoop Mathew
    I have just added that link for those people who are unaware. It was not meant to reply your doubt. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Current most discussed topic in India is woman safety. I am not starting discussion about who are the culprits. Rather, I just want to know how many of females reading...
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India exam conducted by IIT Bombay to test candidates' aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity...
With 140+ replies, the CrazyEngineers T-shirts Giveaway was a smashing hit! Here is a link for those who missed it - https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...ealed-important-announcements-giveaway.76173/ At CrazyEngineers HQ, we were all mesmerized by...
The day all of you have been waiting for so long has arrived! We're super excited and thrilled to announce the sale of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. Please read the rest of...
For quite sometime now, I have been looking for android course. I know about the basics of OOPS and litttle of Java. Can any one help me out with this...