A small case study about Women safety

Current most discussed topic in India is woman safety. I am not starting discussion about who are the culprits.
Rather, I just want to know how many of females reading this post are aware of how to fight with culprit, always carry pepper sprays, electric shocker or have some self defense training?

Spoiler

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India exam conducted by IIT Bombay to test candidates' aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity...
With 140+ replies, the CrazyEngineers T-shirts Giveaway was a smashing hit! Here is a link for those who missed it - https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...ealed-important-announcements-giveaway.76173/ At CrazyEngineers HQ, we were all mesmerized by...
The day all of you have been waiting for so long has arrived! We're super excited and thrilled to announce the sale of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. Please read the rest of...
For quite sometime now, I have been looking for android course. I know about the basics of OOPS and litttle of Java. Can any one help me out with this...
Buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirt: Fill up - . We clicked a selfie at the CrazyEngineers Global HQ for all of you - Yogesh - Kaustubh - Ankita