Visual Basic (VB) or C++ - Which is better?

hey crazyengineers. A little about me. Right now i'm studying for my diploma in software engineering. but i also do programming on my own. i'm learnin vb but my school teaches c++. i hope to learn alot here

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Better in what context? If simplicity and developing time is concerened VB is better. If efficiency and speed is a concern then C++.

C++ is a very versatile language and worths learning. However it all depends on the needs. Everything have their advantages and disadvantages.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Vb uses BASIC approach to solve any problem whereas C++ uses oops concept they are equally good to me

Without knowing the exact application hard to differentiate

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

book should cover all the major related aspects of pavement designs, should be simple and easily understandable(for BE students).
Would you please upload the indian standard: I need it in urgent. IS 7159:1984 Methods of Test For Henna Powder Pages: 9 Link: https://infostore.saiglobal.com/store/Details.aspx?ProductID=1052246 Many thanks
Im not an engineer, just a man with a idea for a very unique troop ground support UAV . One that uses no fuel only solar and air. you may...
i have a doubt can we change a java phone to android? please answer me ...
some one tell me whether gate forum is better is than vani institue in chennai? please dont tell it depends on how i study .im asking in terms of faculty..