Virtuoso 2010, Feb 11-12 by Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Virtuoso `10, is a two-day event primarily focusing on providing a healthy platform for the budding engineers to exhibit their talents with virtuosity. This national level Technical Symposium organized by the Association of Emergent Computing Professionals (AECP) has been successful ever since its inception in 1999.

Let's wait for updates from the Virtuoso organizing team ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey Biggie ,
    I am proud to be a part of AECP,
    I am from KCT.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Cyber Cipher is to be launched on 20th JAN.

Visit#-Link-Snipped-#for more details.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I found the link through your signature, Priya ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Have your team contribute to this section and keep us informed about latest happenings at Virtuoso.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The_Big_K
    I found the link through your signature, Priya ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Can your team contribute to this section and keep us informed about latest happenings at Virtuoso.
    Yes Biggie,

With Pleasure!!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Cyber Coding is already open to everybody!

Try to solve the questions found at #-Link-Snipped-#

Event closes by 1st Feb.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey people want to face the real challenge then try this!!!

The game is live!!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

It is an online puzzle solving game wherein a participant has to decipher the clue at a given level and move on to the next level. Deciphering the clue requires some lateral thinking, some googling and some presence of mind. Gear up for the most enthralling journey you have ever had! It's time to exercise your brain muscles!!!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey CEans,
    75 are already onto the game,
    Try the game to experience the real challenge!!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey priya I am facing problem in opening the website continuously so i am asking you about my Query
    In cyber coding for 3rd problem should i devoid only html tags or everything like script functions and css styles.
    Please help me if you know about anything about this.
    Thanks
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Indeed the concept is good but why did your college hosted in the free hosting servers of freehostia it will give more down times due to server utilization
    better put a request to move it to paid servers

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sdpak
    sdpak
    We indeed use paid account of freehostia.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Cross posting from email I received. Suggestions are welcome - [/FONT]I am Oracle apps Techno-Functional consultant . Currently working with CMM-V level company . I would like to seek guidance...
CEans, My friend Ishita Gupta is the co-founder & editor of this wonderful magazine called "fear.less". I strongly recommend all of you to check out the website: [FONT="]https://www.fearlessstories.com [/FONT]
hi everyone,presently i m working in asp.net.i want to retrive data like move first last add jst like in a form,i have already done gridview list view and form view,if...
I am facing problem in displaying blinking text in HTML.I know we have to use tag For this.But it is not working on Internet Explorer but it is working...
Please suggest me some book for Java script which includes every aspect of this language in detail?