vikas bhaskar from jnv bareilly in class 12th.

Myself vikas bhaskar from bareilly. I am studying in jnv bareilly in class 12th.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vikas bhaskar
    Myself vikas bhaskar from bareilly. I am studying in jnv bareilly in class 12th.
    Welcome to CE, Vikas. It's always good to see aspiring engineers joining CrazyEngineers. Feel free to participate in various sections here and contribute your ideas and views. Do tell your friends about us as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my name is asha i m doing 3rd year computer science engineering.some say taking engineering was their mistake or for parents they took it..but according to me i love engineering...
what is the effect of blade height on the efficiency of turbine?
What exactly is the difference between ball and roller? I've been studying this topic in my mechanical engineering textbook. Would appreciate your responses.
Here's my talk from the TEDx Event conducted at Sona College, Salem. I talked about how I transformed from being into a state of perpetual confusion to someone who's discovered...
hi.. i am also a newbie here. and i currently need some helpful information or tips about reinforced concrete design.. is there any idea as to where i can find...