Videocon Infinium Z45 Nova+ Smartphone Launched At Rs. 4,900

Videocon has launched the successor of Videocon Infinium Z45 Nova Dual SIM Smartphone Launched In Indiasmartphone called ‘Infinium Z45 Nova+’ with a price-tag of Rs 4,900. The dual SIM (standard + micro) handset will be available in black and white colours via online retailers and brick and mortar shops. Powered by Quad Core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz, Infinium Z45 Nova+ runs slightly old Android v4.4.2 (Kitkat) operating system. The processor is coupled with Mali 400 MP2 GPU. The smartphone houses 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card). It features a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display that renders screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and has colour depth of 16 million colors.

Infinium-Z45-Nova-Plus-smartphone

On the rear side of the handset, there is 5 MP primary camera with LED flash support. The company claims that the primary camera captures Full HD videos. Infinium Z45 Nova+ comes with only 2 MP front-facing camera. Other camera features include auto focus, Panorama mode, HDR mode, F self-timer, ISO. The smartphone packs 1800 mAh battery (100 mAh more than the battery of its predecessor). The 8.9 mm thick sturdy handset measures 131 mm in length and 66 mm in width. It weighs 132 grams. The connectivity options include Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, USB 2.0, GPS/ AGPS, GPRS, and 3G. Videocon has provided the support of sensors such as Acceleration, Proximity and G-Sensor.

After looking at the specs and features, this time Videocon has offered nothing new. If the company intends to capture the market with a range of high-quality and affordable smart devices, it really needs to come up with the devices that has solid specifications. What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After so many leaks over the last couple of months, the Chinese mobile manufacturer Oppo has launched two new Android smartphones- R7 and R7 Plus at an event in Beijing,...
Would love to see this at MG Road Brigade Road junction at Bangalore: https://trends.directindustry.com/ne...ts&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends05-15_En
Panasonic India has taken it to the heart to extend its portfolio of products to cover different domains. The company is well known for its line of rugged gadgets. Tablets...
Zenefits, a U.S. Based cloud HR solutions startup is leaping forward with two new software programs that will help a company to make cumbersome and unproductive processes easier and less...
Dear Sir plz pay attention on my request .I want suggestion from yours side about my carrier. I am BA pass male done in 2007. then I do own business...