Video editing

I really don't know if this is in the correct section.😕
This is the my first time to make a short video and I don't really know how to make it more beautiful😔,so, CEans I really need your advice about this. And another is, is the song in the video appropriate?? if not what song I should put in it???😒

[video=youtube;o7p9CFwFUEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7p9CFwFUEo[/video]

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Not visible due to privacy... 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maria: Please update the privacy settings so that we can view the video 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yup unable to see.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    opss...sorry😔
    Just edited it😀
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    still cant see it Maria 😛
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Now no video at all!!! 😲
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I'm really really sorry about the video.... I've been having some problem in posting it on facebook because of the music😔.
    I just posted it on youtube instead.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I can see the video now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys m in a big big dilemna..😕 i cudnt find any much of use threds here.. i want some names of companies in pune for summer training in electronics...
Infosys today announced big changes to the company's management structure. One of the founders of the company, SD Shibulal will be the CEO and Managing Director of Infosys while K.V....
Game Playing Kids - Surrogate Defence Software Developers? Dangerous waters Will game players be used to develop and fine tune actual software for warfare? Dangerous waters | Opinion | The...
sir if i am in 3rd year b.tech ece....for my 6 weeks summer training..which would be better airtel ( or other service providers) or nokia etc.? i m really interested...
Hello friend's As we know there are some frameworks which easy our task of coading management.I have some read about struts framework of java which is a nice framework for...