Verizon iPhone 4 Launch On 10 February

iPhone4 is finally coming to Verizon. Verizon CEO Lowell Mcadam confirmed that a CDMA (non-LTE) version of the iPhone 4 will be launched on their network on February 10, 2011. Current Verizon customers will be able to pre-order on Feburary 3rd for the standard $200 price for the 16GB model on a two year agreement, $300 for the 32GB version. Others can order on February 10th.

Note: The phone is Verizon 3G (EV-DO) only, no 4G data or GSM roaming. There are no special features on this phone and it's same as your regular iPhone4 on their network.

Good news for all Verizon customers!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I wanna ask when we send request for google.com in 4th tab, then why does it always open in 4th tab ? How does a browser manage this ?...
[FONT="]Generator Temperature Rise Test[/FONT] From a few days, we have made a test on the Generator’s windings (Stator and Rotor), this test accomplish the temperature rise of the windings at...
Sunswift is world's fastest far with Guinness record of 88kmph. The car broke the record set by GM's Sunraycer in 1988. Read our detailed post in VoiCE: - Sunswift: World’s...
What is a latchable fault feedback? Could someone please explain.
I am going to send my application for a university to study Technology,I chose Electrical and Electronics engineering but they asked me the reasons for me choosing that but i...