vehicular telematics

hi everyone.. i am planning to do a paper presentation on vehicular telematics.
is this topic good enough and suitable?
kindly suggest some ideas and help to go ahead with this idea.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    avenger_123
    hi everyone.. i am planning to do a paper presentation on vehicular telematics.
    is this topic good enough and suitable?
    kindly suggest some ideas and help to go ahead with this idea.
    What are the points you are covering in this presentation?
  • avenger_123
    avenger_123
    godfather
    What are the points you are covering in this presentation?
    well i am just starting with this topic.. but presently i would like to include various fields as of getting directions, knowing the location of the vehicle, use of mobile phone or other wireless to steer the vehicle. i have also come across some of the cases wherein people face a deadlock of the entire vehicle due to some external factors. i would like to discuss these in the presentation and try to provide solution for the same. but presently i am in a very preliminary stage..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey em Ashish a power engineering student from capital of india Name: Ashish *Engineering Trade: power engineering (mechanical specialization) Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies &...
The question is : "if you were shrunk to a size of a pencil and locked in a blender jar, and facing the threat of the blender being started any...
So can anyone prove , what i stated in the title ?
Someone please show and explain me the solution to this. How to find the general solutions for these differential equations? 1. y'-2y = 6 2.y'+y = 5sin.(4t/3 + pi) ..........
can anyone suggest me some project ideas for major project (B.Tech) my interest is in web development and network security