Using Diolan GPIO-24 for DAC purpose

Hi everyone.
I'm using #-Link-Snipped-# and I need to use it as digital-to-analog converter. I'm noticed that GPIO-24 API has commands to work with embedded analog-to-digital converter module, but can I use this device for reverse purpose?
Thanks for any help.

Replies

• JoeRobo
    JoeRobo
    Hi.
    Yes, I think you can use GPIO-24 adapter as digital-to-analog convertor. GPIO-24 adapter has PWM module, you can use its abilities to satisfy your purposes. Use High Frequency #-Link-Snipped-# for these needs. The DAC can be implemented by setting up the voltage level and duty cycle of PWM wave. For example, if your voltage level is 5V and duty cycle of PWM wave is 30% the output voltage for DAC will be 1,5V.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got this through a mail.......😀 This will beat all the low fuel consumption cars in the world! NEW CAR- FOR $600------- New Single Seat VW This is not a...
1. Michael Jackson - No surprise here, what with a massively publicized death and a huge movie that followed shortly after. 2. Twilight - Hardly shocking. 3. WWE - Apparently...
The Global Language Monitor, which tracks language trends, has released its annual global survey of the English language. This includes not just the most popular words, but the most popular...
The First Google’s Android technology based Mobile phone has been launched in India by HTC and the device is – HTC Tattoo. By having Android as a platform means Google...
- Cong sweeps Elections ‘09 - Zoozoos were indeed human - Gayrights - Swineflu - Students Racism in Australia - Tata Nano - 10th boards