First Android based Mobile Phone Launched in India

The First Google’s Android technology based Mobile phone has been launched in India by HTC and the device is – HTC Tattoo.

By having Android as a platform means Google Maps™ and Google Mail™ will perform brilliantly on phone and other apps free or almost free to have on this device unlike to iPhone.

[​IMG]

It has ‘HTC Sense’ touch user Interface featuring 3G,GPS,WiFi,3.5mm audio jack,3.2MP autofocus camera,and a microSD card slot along with G-sensor and Digital Compass.

The device costs around Rs.16,000 to Rs.20,000 in market

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Is anyone of you thinking to buy it?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its good !!

But have a look at Motorola's Droid.

Its amazing !!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes ES it is really amazing

[​IMG]
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Really superb one ...!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Which of the two will you prefer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

- Cong sweeps Elections ‘09 - Zoozoos were indeed human - Gayrights - Swineflu - Students Racism in Australia - Tata Nano - 10th boards
MTNL's Per Second Billing Plan Under the plan, calls made within the MTNL network will be charged half paise per second, while calls to other networks across the country will...
Hi there all, this is my first post and I an new to this kind of forum! I am kind of forced to ask for help as I have no...
The world's largest mobile company, plans to install Linux software next year. Nokia Linux Maemo operating system is seen as a key for the top cellphone maker in the battle...
can any suggest an interesting topic for mini project in dbms using vb😎