USB protocol Analyzer ?????

hey everyone,

I have just recently started my final year project and have (along with my group mate) decided to work on the topic "USB protocol/bus Analyzer". Though I do have a slight idea of what it is, can someone give me a brief idea of it and how I can come about doing the project?? I have to come up with the hardware and software side to it.

Thanks

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    USB a dongle in brief uses Flash EEPROM to develop its basic hardware.Once inserted the COM port available on the CPU checks for available flash drives on bus ...when detected it runs an I/O check to trigger the hardware with the available System 32 kernel.dll services.Once synced a removable flash drive appears in your My computer location.

Hope this will help you designing the project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Nocker *Engineering Trade: Electronics & Computer Systems Location: Australia *Occupation: Work full time at a security electronics design and manufacturing company, study part time (final year) Work Experience: 1...
Hi guys can a step up transformer raise a voltage of 10mV to 220V..
guys can anyone tell me some project names tat implement AI
CEans, CrazyEngineers has associated with IIT Guwahati Techniche 2009 as an online media partner. Check out more information about Techniche 2009 on its official website - Techniche'09 Keep watch on...
Hi guys, i m planning to do a image processing project for my final year. The project is extracting the text from a image and One of the main focuses...