USB in C

Hi
i want to use USB port in c , can i point to it?? i am using it for printer..
i think there is sum hub for usb's in , i hav to point out for that, m going right or wrong??? guide me....

Replies

• umesh936
    umesh936
    32 views bt no reply , guys u r really crazy... try to help me ,one link, one clue any thing .....
  • bayazidahmed
    bayazidahmed
    I am the 41st viewer
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi umesh...before asking any help try to search....i think...proper search (fastest method) gives u better results than waiting for anyones reply....

PS: This is my personal advice and doesn't mean to hurt you and this is the method i follow usually.....

Regarding ur doubt...look at these links u can get ample of information.....

[search with below key words in google..you'll find the below and extra information also]
    [Keywords : "using USB port in c language"]

Link 1: #-Link-Snipped-#

To use USB port using c++ in windows environment...

Link 2: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Hi, it is possible to know the address of a usb port.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    umesh936
    Hi
    i want to use USB port in c , can i point to it?? i am using it for printer..
    i think there is sum hub for usb's in , i hav to point out for that, m going right or wrong??? guide me....
    Dont Get ur Question exactly umesh do u want to send ur c program to USb port
  • umesh936
    umesh936
    Hi.. its late reply....i was just away from that project....may be i will b working on same kind of project again in next 2 month so i just restart this thred....actually i want to communicate with the device attached to USB port but through C Program......means real mode OS..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To all left-handers on CrazyEngineers - 😁HaPpy Left Handers Day 😁 ...and don't ask me why I'm damn so happy today 😛 We've following super left-handers in the world -...
im a new bie.😒 need help on final project.. i dun have much ideas..😕 n my projects must consist of 2 IC.. if anyone can help me,i would be greatful.....
In continuation with our "CE Ultimate Project Ideas & Seminar Topics" series for engineering students; let's build "CE - Ultimate mini Project Ideas & Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering" Everyone,...
hi i am pri.... actuall dis is my 1st post so i dnt no whether i m posting it to the right place or not..... i am in desperate need...
Hello everyone ,This is Aakash doing my Btech. from kuk in computer science N currently in 3rd yr. I Want to make my career in c language ,but my programming...