Urgent! Code for segmentation!

plzzzzzzzzzzz help us out 😕
we need code for segmentation i.e if a scanned image( example😲f a torn piece )is given as input to the program then the code shud be able to identify the boundary of the image (i.e of the torn image).............we just need the boundary of the image(in the form of edges) and nothing else.We need boundaries so that we can later find out features like co-ordinates and angles of the points on that boundary.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: Urgent......code for segmentation

nars
    plzzzzzzzzzzz help us out 😕
    we need code for segmentation i.e if a scanned image( example😲f a torn piece )is given as input to the program then the code shud be able to identify the boundary of the image (i.e of the torn image).............we just need the boundary of the image(in the form of edges) and nothing else.We need boundaries so that we can later find out features like co-ordinates and angles of the points on that boundary.
    Hi nars,
    A very good work you are working on but if you want its answer urgent, I guess you should share your code(which quite obvious you would have done till now) here. Then may be we can help you in correcting or adding code based on your requirements to it. 😀

Thanks
    Shalini

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]I have seen the article about the india's first os... BOSS (Bharat Operating System Solutions) GNU/Linux distribution developed by C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) derived from Debian for...
Name😁erar Engineering Trade: Location: Palistain Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: *** Hobbies & Interests: pc games *Aim in life: free my homeland *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wanted some help in...
Hi What is semantic processing ?😔 xml schema and xml configuration file, is same or not ? 😕
CEans, They are the pillars of CE. They work hard for the rest of us. They keep CE clean, fun & professional. They help us with our queries. They go...
Read the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/15577-mods-crazyengineers.html Say thanks to moderators in this thread! Thank You, Mods!