Understanding piezoelectric power formulas for a square wave pulse

I'm coming from a geology standpoint here, so bear with me...my goal is to measure some of the physical characteristicsof various earth materials (sands, gravels, clays, etc.) by pulsing a piezoelement into one end of a 3” diameter cylinder of material sample, andmeasuring the reaction (attenuation of the signal) at the other end (with a second piezo). The firststep is to set up the single piezo element that will be providing thepulses.

How do I calculate the maximum frequency vs. voltage vs. current that it can withstand without breaking down ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to appropriate section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone can you please provide me which is the best laptop for students pursuing their MS like apple,hp, dell etc..😕
i have two st rock scooter. i want to increase vehicle efficiency. how to increase vehicle average
dear friends we have plastic injection moulding unit i want to buy used moulds of injection moulding products such as house hold products,hardware,bathroom products etc vinod saboo
when i open the camera, it says couldn't start the camera, close all applications and try again. i closed all applications whereas pulled out the battery for 30 seconds. but...
Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...