Unable To Decide Final Year Engineering Project

I am unable to decide about the final year projects. The basic question is how to decide it? The professor wants some thing big. But unable to cope to her expectations. What to do?
Please suggest some good topics.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Farjand,
    First of all let me thank you to be active on CE.
    Now how to decide the project? Please go through this article.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Still want ready made topics to topics?
    No I don't think so. Anyway see the Godfater's ultimate project ideas.
    Best of luck for your project!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Farjand
    I am unable to decide about the final year projects. The basic question is how to decide it? The professor wants some thing big. But unable to cope to her expectations. What to do?
    I know that every-time Professor are demanding more and more but i think you can convince your professor with even simple project just show that project is how much important to me and what exactly i want to implement by myself.
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Thanks dudes Ishu and god father God father's ideas were awesome. Still unable to decide. Perhaps will have to w8 4 somedays to strike an idea.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Farjand
    Thanks dudes Ishu and god father God father's ideas were awesome. Still unable to decide. Perhaps will have to w8 4 somedays to strike an idea.
    Search for the Project and keep gears of your mind running.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Farjand
    Am I missing something? In what area of engineering? How much time available? Is it a single student activity or a team? Budget? Big hardware projects are high budget and long time. I f you could provide more info perhaps we can suggest something specific.
    Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just want to share this to you😀 The Payatas Dumpsite: From Tragedy To Triumph Perhaps, no other dumpsite can evoke perspectives so extreme. From a scene of tragedy and shame,...
How to check whether a stepper motor is working or not?? My stepper motor has 6 wires for input to be integrated with circuit..... Please help me out .... its...
I'm totally pissed off because of BSNL's IDIOTS - who're totally clueless about their own system. I requested for plan update to BBG-ULD-1350-COMBO-MONTHLY which provides 4Mbps speed up to 20...
In corporate world there is obvious scenario of reporting to more than one bosses.It is really a difficult to handle such situation where employee needs to report two or more...
Hi I am making a remote control for switching ON and OFF lights in my house. Hope UART is the best method when using IR. Need only 3 input pins...