uBuntu Gaming : 17" World's Fastest Gaming Laptop Runs uBuntu

uBuntu fans (we've a large number of them here on CrazyEngineers) will be happy to hear the news. System76 has launched world's fastest gaming machine that runs on uBuntu - the Linux based open source operating system. The machine is named "Bonobo Extreme". The laptop has 17" full HD display and at the heart is quad core Intel i7 @ 2.6Ghz processor. The graphical performance is enhanced by nVidia Geforce GTX 670MX with 3GB of DDR5 RAM and 960 CUDA Cores.

The machine has 5 USB 3.0 ports and the power house comprises of an 8-Cell Li-Ion battery. The only thing that goes against this machine is the price, but I'm sure uBuntu die-hard fans who're gaming aficionados won't mind shelling out $1499 to get it.

bonoboextreme

What say you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Playstation Vita users can now upgrade the firmware to version 2.0 and enjoy faster internet browsing experience and get PS Plus. The update also allows launching the browser without having...
need tutorials for stress analysis of aircraft wing using MSC Nastran/Patran, i am in cofusion how to apply loads and boundary conditions.Pl help need urgent
It turns out that engineering students have been searching for a project report format & sample. I found my old project report my team had created and decided to make...
Almost all liquid containing vegetables and fruits can generate power. Actually all that happens is that the more electro positive electrode dissolve in the fluid, which always contains some minerals...
Dear All, Require a CAESAR II professionals on urgent basis. Interested candidate can mail their profile on info@xyntech.in Regards, Gautam Vadnere