Two bank accounts: Isn't it convenient?

To me using two accounts is indeed convenient. Think of a situation when you have a loan from one bank and you also have your business account there. Imagine you do not have money on your account and the bank is waiting for a transfer to cut the money, but you do not want the money to be cut. You can always ask your customer to transfer fund to another account and so you can avoid money-cutting.

In fact I use 3 accounts for my company: 2 normal (onshore) accounts and 1 offshore banking account from Jersey. It is quite convenient. My country's banking system is quite volatile and exchange rate often experiences large fluctuations. I keep significant amount of cash overseas and it is very easy to transfer them back if needed.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I use two bank accounts too. It's convenient for me.

What's it with 'Offshore Banking' thing?
  • Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    What's with offshore banking?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Lumber Joe: The Big K was asking about your signature.
  • Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    What's wrong with my signature?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hopefully you claim the appropriate income on the overseas amount...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The page displayed on clicking on your signature , is that your website??
    😔😕😔 giving ads????
  • Differential
    Differential
    I, personally, don't think a common Man who has limited money business needs more than one bank a/c. The need metioned above is, I believe, psycological. Many people have asked me same thing about credit cards. They told me that they need one credit card for shooping and another one to pay first credit card's bills in case they don't have funds with them! Ridiculous! If you don't have funds to pay first credit card bills, where are you gonna have funds from to pay second credit card's bill. Moreover the chain of credit cards to pay bills of earlier credit cards could go endless.

One of my friends has 3 credit cards and he recently told me that he uses neither of them! I feel having more no of cards make it difficuilt to keep trace of them. You have to be constantly aware of their pay dates.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Its an advertise
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Doesn't looks like a private advertisement to me.
  • Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    Come on people, why do you think I am advertising anything? What did I advertise in my post? I opened a topic and put some ideas there for discussion. What's wrong?
  • Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    Besides most of you have something in your signatures and I guess nobody finds in this anything alarming.

P.S. It would be nice, if you could contribute on the topic...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the thread where we can discuss the new features of QTP 10.0: NEW FEATURES · Manage Testing Assets, Dependencies, and Versions in Quality Center (QC) 10.0 - QTP...
Thin Computing is a technology which delivers the productivity, people need at a lower cost than traditional methods, all without compromising security or manageability. Thin Computing replaces the PC with...
Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board". The project is built around the AT89C51 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display...
what is the reason of negative resistance in UJT . plz explain in some detail
Palisade demonstrates the use of DecisionTools Suite in financial risk quantification for environmental remediation and site cleanup efforts Invitation to free webcast – Friday 2 April 2009 John Lynch, president...