Twitter Is Down: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Twitter Is Overcapacity, says a message on the Twitter hompage, upon login. I tried to login and got following message:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I wonder when will Twitter fix this problem.

Is it down for me or everyone else?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all...., I am lisa, doing btech final year. I am very happy to be in this forum. I am from A.P. Google brought me here.
SHARE YOUR WORK.......... THIS IS THE PHOTO GALLERY PLEASE POST PHOTOS OF YOUR ROBOTS OF YOUR COLLEGE PROJECT WORK😛 ADD DESCRIPTIONS LINKS VIDEOS....... OF YOUR WORK PLEASE COMMENT AND POST
I always think about how the setup files are made. As I wrote program in C,C++ and JAVA but I don't know how to make icon such that on double...
Now a days I am using Rockmelt Browser and it seems to be good. It is made on Chromium platform, so its as fast as Google chrome(my favorite....😀). The best...
Dear friends, Normally, it is not that easy to calculate the turbine performance and efficiency based on the operational / process data. However, detailed calculations from different references and books...